Submission of Extended Summary is by Invitation Only.
Papers not included in the OS papers list will be automatically rejected.
|Submission of Extended Summary||October 12, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||January 7, 2022|
|Submission of Final Manuscripts||March 4, 2022|
List of Organized Session
Track 1: Static Power Converters
- Modeling and Simulation Techniques for Power Electronics Systems
- Emerging Technology for Cutting Edge Wide Band Gap Semiconductor Device
- System Integration Technology in Power Electronics
- Power Electronics for Renewable Energy Interconnected Grid
- Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Power and Energy Circuits and Systems for Communications
- Reliability Improvement in Power Electronics Systems
- Advance Control for Power Converters
- Data Driven Methods in Power Electronics Systems: Applications in Analysis and Stability
- Power Electronics for Future Aircraft
- High performance Isolated DC-DC Converters in Emerging Applications
- Renewable Energy Integration by Next-generation Power Electronics Technology
Track 2: Industrial Instrumentation and Control
- Sensing and Actuation for Human Assistive Systems
- Power Electronics for Enhancing Motion Control Systems
Track 3: Mechatronics
- Advanced Motion Control and its Applications
Track 4: Rotating Electrical Machines
- Technical Trend of Magnetic-geared Machines
- Technical Trend of Next-generation Application Specific Electric Motors
- Design and Control of Flux Modulation Permanent Magnet Machines
- Key Technologies Towards High-speed Electrical Machines
Track 5: Motor Drive and Control
- Motor Drive Technologies for Industrial Applications
- Advanced Motor Drive Technology for Future
- EMI Mitigation for Power Electronics Converters
Track 6: Linear Drives
- Key Technologies of Superconducting Machines
Track 7: Vehicle Electrification-related Technologies
- Power Electronics and Motor Drives for Automobiles
- Achievements and Findings from Vehicle Grid Integration Project and Research
Track 8: Power Electronics Applied to Home Appliance
- Recent Technologies of Home and Consumer Appliances for Decarbonization
Track 9: Human Factor and Image Recognition
- Human Factor and Image Intelligent System
Track 10: Application of Power Electronics in Electric Railway and Related Public Transportation
- Energy Storage System for Railway Systems
- Advanced Power Conversion and Control for Railways
Track 11: Smart Facilities
- IoT Technologies for Realizing Smart Facilities
An extended summary describing work not previously published or presented (except for a JIA-to-IPEC paper (*1)) must be electronically submitted in a PDF file through the conference website no later than October 12, 2021
The extended summary should be up to 4 pages (except Reference) on either A4 or 8.5 by 11 inch (letter size) format with supporting figures, tables headed by title of paper and choice of topic category.
*Please do not indicate any author names.
You can download/use the template.
The extended summary should clearly define the salient concepts and novel features of the work. Be sure to mention past or previous works to distinguish your originality from them.
The submitted extended summary will be reviewed via a peer review process in order to ensure the highest technical quality of the conference.
Submission via EDAS
Please register/login in to https://edas.info/N28761 to submit your extended summary.
More information on using EDAS can be obtained from https://edas.info/doc/authors.html
Accepted authors must present their papers orally. Several rooms will be reserved for this style. Each speaker will have 20-30 minutes for oral presentation. The authors' instructions will include details for presentation styles.
All accepted papers must be presented at the conference and be associated with a Regular registration (not student rate regardless of the academic status).
A full registration fee (Regular rate) will cover 1 paper and can receive a discount for the additional paper (Only one time).
Details will be announced at a later date.
Authors will be required to submit a final manuscript not exceeding eight pages in length for publication in the Conference Proceedings together with the application for registration and the required fee.
The submitted final manuscript will be published in the Conference Proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
If the final manuscript was not presented at the conference, it will NOT be included in IEEE Xplore.
Make sure that your paper is substantially different from (your) previously published work. Manuscripts will be checked for plagiarism and multiple publication via EDAS. EDAS uses docoloc and iThenticate/CrossCheck (for IEEE conferences) to search other published papers for possible plagiarism.
(*1) Authors of IEEJ Journal of Industry Applications (JIA) published papers (regular papers as well as Focused Section papers) between Vol. 10, Issue 1 (January 2021) to Vol.11, Issue 4 (July 2022) will have the option to present their papers at the IPEC2022.
Please submit the paper by October 12 through the Extended Abstract Submission form and tick the box [JIA Published paper] when submission.
Note: The Paper will NOT be published in IEEE Xplore.
Policy on Handling of Personal Information
* Please make sure to read and agree the following before starting the paper submission.
2022 International Power Electronics Conference, IPEC-Himeji 2022 -ECCE Asia- is the international conference sponsored by Institute of Electrial Engineers of Japan and co-sponsored by IEEE Power Electronics Society, IEEE Industry Applications Society and IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
We, the organizer of the 2022 International Power Electronics Conference, IPEC-Himeji 2022 -ECCE Asia- (the Conference hereinafter) shall properly handle the personal information collected through online submission form as follows:
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Conference may use the registered personal information only for the following purposes:
- - Submitting abstract to the Conference
- - Operational tasks
- - Contacting authors in case of emergency
- - Preparation of reports
- - Conducting questionnaire surveys
- - Providing the information of other related conference
It will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above.
2. Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
We outsource some of our administrative operations. Personal information may be entrusted to subcontractors. In this case, we will select a contractor that is recognized as handling personal information appropriately, make arrangements on matters necessary to prevent the leakage of personal information through proper management and confidentiality of personal information in the contract, etc., and implement appropriate management.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide any personal information we have received to third parties, except in the case of protecting laws and regulations or other important interests such as the lives, health and property of participants and the public.
4. Disclosure, correction and deletion of personal information
We will inquire, correct, and delete your personal information in accordance with the prescribed procedures only if it is a request from you or your authorized representative and if we can confirm that it is a justifiable reason. However, personal information that is essential for the operation of the Conference cannot be deleted.
5. Consent and dissent to regarding the handling of personal information
If you agree to these terms, please check the box "Agree" below to proceed to register your participation in the Conference. If you do not agree, you will not be able to register your participation in the Conference.
6. Concerning personal consent for handling personal information
The term “agree to these terms” referred to in the preceding clause includes cases when an agent of the principal registers the principal's personal information. In such cases, item No. 1-5 outlined above shall be notified or reported to the principal by the agent.
7. Validity of Consent on Handling Personal Information
Agreement to the handling of personal information is required only when a new application is made. You do not need to consent to log in to the registration system after completing a new application. The items of personal information to be registered are subject to change without prior notice or disclosure to the person and the registrant of personal information such as an agent authorized by the person. In that case, the consent at the time of new application will be valid. However, no changes are made to any of the 1 - 7 sections.
Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information:
Prof. Kan Akatsu
Chair of the Steering Committee, IPEC-Himeji 2022 -ECCE Asia-
Secretariat of the IPEC-Himeji 2022 -ECCE Asia-
JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Convention Unit 2, Co-Creation Department
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Bldg. 3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-8335, Japan
For the people from European Economic Area, click here for the privacy notice.