Online registration will be available from January, 2022.
* All payments must be made in Japanese Yen.
|Category||Early||Late & On-site||It includes:
|Until March 31, 2022||From April 1, 2022|
|Regular Rate||IEEJ, KIPE or CES Member||JPY 75,000||JPY 85,000||
|IEEE PELS/IAS/IES or EPE Member||JPY 75,000||JPY 85,000|
|Member of Other Supporting Organization *1||JPY 75,000||JPY 85,000|
|Non Member||JPY 90,000||JPY 100,000|
|Discount Rate||Student Member *2, *3||JPY 35,000||
|Student Non Member *3||JPY 50,000|
|Retired Member *4||JPY 35,000|
|Banquet ticket for a conference participant *5||JPY 3,000||JPY 5,000|
|Accompanying Person(s) *6||JPY 15,000|
- *1: Supporting organizations will be listed later.
- *2: Student Member registration is only applied to a student member of IEEJ, KIPE, CES, IEEE PELS/IAS/IES, EPE or other supporting organization.
- *3: Student rate is applicable only to those who have student status at the time of conference and not to be students who have a full-time job.
Students are required to submit a scanned image file (in either jpeg or pdf format) of their student ID via online registration form.
- *4: Retired Member registration is applicable to a retired person who still continues his/her membership of either IEEJ, KIPE, CES, IEEE PELS/IAS/IES or one of the other supporting organization.
- *5: Banquet fee is NOT included in the Registration fees other than that of Accompanying person. Participant needs to buy a banquet ticket to attend the Banquet.
Please note that seat availability of the Banquet is limited and the tickets are sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- *6: Accompanying persons are limited to the participants' family members only.
Important Notice for authors
In order to submit a paper, one of author’s completion of the conference registration (and payment) is required.
- 1) If an author has one paper to submit:
- One Regular Rate registration is needed regardless of the author’s academic status.
- 2) If an author has two papers to submit:
- The author can receive a discount of regular rate for the additional paper (Only one time).
If the author has a student co-author, this additional paper fee can be applied for the co-author student’s registration fee.
*If the additional paper fee is used for the co-author student's registration fee, the rate of the additional paper fee depends on the student’s membership status.
- 3) If an author is to submit three or more papers, repeat the same procedure 1) and 2) above.
- For the second registration, please add a letter, “2”, at the end of the author’s last name. (e.g. Smith 2)
[Additional Paper Fee] *Only once per regular rate registration
The rate of the additional paper fee without student registration depends on your membership status.
|IEEJ, KIPE or CES Member||JPY 35,000|
|IEEE PELS/IAS/IES or EPE Member||JPY 35,000|
|Member of Other Supporting Organization||JPY 35,000|
|Non Member||JPY 50,000|
|Member Student registration||JPY 35,000|
|Non-member Student registration||JPY 50,000|
*Please note that online registration process is required for the student, though his/her fee is waived.